Monday, December 17, 2007

That dreaded day has come, been and gone

Ah the lovely day when vce results come out...not. No doubt, everybody who did a yr 12 subject was nervous about finally recieving them (I didn't want to get out of bed) ...but most that I have heard of have been good, as were mine thankfully :) It was such a relief to know that all that hard work, stress and prayers have paid off and now I never have to think of revs or of history ever again! wooo haha I can't wait to see the newspapers (Wednesday, The Age for those wondering) ...hopefully there'll be lots of familiar names I can highlight :)
Me, Mum and Dad went out for yum-cha to celebrate, which was fun ...except that I have a cold which is really really annoying me... no beach tomorrow I think :( and off to bed early *sigh*
Well it has been a lovely day despite my earlier statement... once again God has come through and saved the day :) And now we are all free to enjoy the holidays yay!

Julia

No comments: