Friday, October 17, 2008

Throw Me A Lifeline

Ahahah clearly that hasn't sunk in yet or I wouldn't be mucking around in my spares.

Sorry for the extended hiatus. I'd like to say I've been studying but I try not to lie, so I won't. As far as work goes, I'm definately on the verge of drowning in it all. But even then I still don't feel stressed. Instead my mind is planning life post-exams. And geez it's going to be good. Shopping, schoolies, trip to Adelaide, road trip to Queensland, China perhaps? Though I really should be focusing on everything I have to do before then. But I don't know why I'm making myself feel so bad when all I need is a 95 to get into biomed at Melb. And that right there is why I have zero motivation to do anything.

Two days of school left. I'm not ready to leave ;(
Love, Julia

2 comments:

SueZen said...

hey...will you guys be around after christmas?
like 26th ish?

Julia Donald said...

hey suz!
most of us will be around, except for andrea who's going to europe.
are you coming back to aus?!