Saturday, March 15, 2008

FOUR DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT

(Have you noticed how my posts are always about school? Thats how boring my life is. Anyway.)

I went shopping today! It was so much fun, even though I didn't buy anything. Also had tution. OH did I mention before how I got in the bottom three a couple weeks back? :D yeah. I cracked up when I saw my name on the board. I should take a photo and put it here.

On the topic of funny things. Me and Andrea were sitting in special (spesh changed to special cos we're oh so cool) one day and I asked here how to change pie/4 to pie/8 and she goes "ROOT IT". HAHAHAH. As in square root but she left on the square part. Ahh thats was HILARIOUSLY funny (maybe you had to be there). Oh and I signed up for the maths committee :D Hey being nerdy in plc is the equivalent of being cool. Gotta love plc. OMGOSH this is like incredibly lame and pointless and stupid but still...plc pride :) Channel 7 and some asian tv channel came to our school last thursday to flim a promotional video for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Basically our senior and junior school sports captains walked down a path carrying the olympic torch while we all stood on the side cheering. HAH and in typical plc fashion, the bagpipes made an appearance. And, our senior school sports captain is asian so I think it worked out well for them. The whole thing might be lame but hey, were any other schools chosen to be filmed? I don't think so :) (And we'd like to think that we were chosen cos we're the best school in Australia not because we have the highest percentage of asians of all schools ok? Good.)

EASTER CAMP ON FRIDAY. Looking forward to:
- going to the beach
- feeling God's presence
- getting closer to God
- the beach
- doing special with Andrea (as if we'd let a day go by without doing our beloved special)
- playing poker
- the skits
- the beach
- buying new bathers before camp
- chocolate - easter eggs! and other junk food :)
- d'n'm ing
- staying up late
- did I mention the beach?

Yeah. But first. Chem sac, 2 special sacs, methods sac, chem test, english essay due. Pretty sure this should be illegal.

Love, Julia

1 comment:

yCuL.. - said...

UR SO RITE..

nerdy = coolness

ONLY AT PLC