Friday, May 30, 2008

Release

ENGLISH SAC IS OVERRRRR
Biggest burden lifted, even though midyears are in like 11 days. I mean, I can do chem and bio. I might not do that well, but I can do it. English just scared the crap out of me. But no more english until 8 weeks :D Yay. I didn't do any work today :S So not smart. Instead I watched 'What Happens in Vegas'. Not a bad movie...pretty funny actually.

JULIA IS IN LOCKDOWN MODE STARTING FROM NOW.

Wait who am I kidding. I'm going shopping on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everybody!
Love, Julia

2 comments:

candy.floss said...

release im outta control..outta body..RELEASE! im outta control outta body...yeh yeh..

love you retard! xox

Unknown said...

friend

you love EC
im going to send you all the bumper stickers charlene gave me about him.

so you can gaze at them adoringly

meanwhile - making him real? WATCH THE MOVIE.

listen to his voice, but close your eyes the entire time.