Saturday, June 7, 2008

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Ah, I apologise for my lack of posting recently...but if you've got midyears coming up then you shouldn't be reading this anyway. GO STUDY. (Which is what I should be doing...anyway)

OMGOSH. I read the BEST book in like the whole wide world a few days ago, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. If you haven't read it then you'll probably find it mildly strange and neurotic that I'm in love with a fictional character. But if haven't read, go do it. And then you'll be in love like me and my sister (she's twelve, has no hormones and yet is still just as in love) and Preeta and Charlene and a million other girls who have similar facebook bumper stickers. No seriously. I would let Edward Cullen bite me anyday.

Ah. I don't think I can ever get married now. Cos any guy I meet, I'll compare to EC and no guy can stand up to that utter perfection that is the epitome of Edward Cullen. I mean besides his personality and looks, he has TWO medical degrees, went to Harvard, has a photographic memory, has an IQ of 10000000, plays the piano, composes music, dances (ballroom, not gay hiphop) AND is a traditional old soul like me :) Um hello? Perfect guy much? If that's not enough, go read Twilight. Then you'll understand ;)

But it's SO DISAPOINTING...the guy that's playing Edward in the movie is NOT GOOD LOOKING AT ALL!!!! And he has disgusting poofy hair. It's the guy that plays Cedric Diggory in HP4. Seriously. Major let down. I'm so glad I bought the book though.

GOOD LUCK STUDYING EVERYONE!
Love, Julia

7 comments:

Unknown said...

*NODS IN AGREEMENT*

Anonymous said...

TWILIGHT RAWKS! movie date! you me preets, charlene and the rest of the fans. yes yes yes:D exams, go away, twilight movie, NOW! and yes, i was wondering where you were on today(sun):D

yin

Julia Donald said...

YES! even though the guy's ugly.
yay can't wait till 12th December :D

love fellow twilight lover

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEE EDWARD TOO!
so does sam and grace
<3

haze said...

WHAT cedric diggory is like the hottest piece of meat evah

yCuL.. - said...

OH i wanna read twilight..
the guy sounds HOT

Anonymous said...

heh. i'm a guy n i think twilight rocks too =P haha and finally someone who agrees with me about the actor XP