Monday, September 22, 2008

I Was Meant To Tread The Water, But Now I've Gotten In Too Deep

Just got back from Marysville after staying one night up there. That's where I was yesterday if anyone at church was wondering...no doubt my presence was greatly missed by everybody...
Oh and thank you to the person who voted for me to fail my exams. That's just lovely. It's so nice knowing that I have such great supportive friends around me :)

Too much sarcasm. I'm going now. To study. So that I hopefully won't fail exams. Fingers crossed.

Love, Julia

5 comments:

yCuL.. - said...

twas me :)

hahaha keep both and ace exams
there should be that option up there

Julie said...

julia if you fail exams.. where does that leave me?

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaa do what lucy said :)

Julia Donald said...

aahahahahha
lucy; clearly there is no such option as if i keep them both i will fail exams.
and julie; me failing doesn't have any effect on you :P
and preeta; you can't talk cos you deleted msn for the exact same reason: exams.

Jon said...

:O how could you say that!
I MISSED YOU :D