Thursday, September 11, 2008

So Please, Use Your Powers For Good

I feel really high. I think it's sugar. Like I'm laughing at nothing. I don't understand myself sometimes.

Anyway. It's been a while since I posted pictures. So here are a few pics from Gabby's deb last Saturday. It was such a good night!!





Last day of term 3 tomorrow! Though I'm not looking forward to the holidays :( Thinking of all that exam prep makes me feel dizzy and less high, but definately still abnormally happy/carefree/energentic/hyper.

So I think I'm back in my bubble. Not completely though, more like I know what's on the outside but would rather not let anything in? Bad analogy, but I'm feeling rather untouchable/invincible.
Like I said, sugar.

Love, Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi julia donald
i feel like i havent seen you in ages.
cant wait for wednesday!!!!!!

Mark Ong said...

haha so you're like superwoman except you don't try and save people. kidiiiing. i feel like we haven't spoken in a week because we haven't really. have a good week