Monday, March 23, 2009

Further Procrastination

1. My internet is capped and with a full 8 days of the month left, it's extremely annoying.
2. I almost fell asleep during the 8am chem lecture this morning. Whoever decided to change that lecture from 11am to 8am deserves to die. Ok that was a bit harsh. I don't mean that :)
3. Someone fell asleep during my calc lecture today and got yelled at by my super weird lecturer. It was hilarious :)
4. My chem lecturer uses phrases such as 'spankingly good' and manages to link pedophiles and chemistry.
5. He's actually not that creepy. My calc lecturer is the weirdest. On the first day he said something like 'And when you see the birds flying in the sky...think of me.'
6. Todays calc lecture was actually fun. I think I'm going to bring my ipod into all calc lectures from now on.
7. I suck at French. It's really depressing.
8. Some people are just too smart for their own good.
9. I'm addicted to chocolate :(
10. Uni is the best.
11. I really, really, really want a Leyland mini minor, but
a) Everyone else thinks they're ugly. I really don't get it though...they're super super CUTE!
b) They're all manual. I really regret now not learning how to drive a manual car.
12. I'm not excited at all about turning 18. In fact, it's become a bit of a burden. To throw a party, or to not throw a party. Now THAT is the question.
13. I've caught up with chem reading!!!
14. I'm really bored :)

Love, Julia

1 comment:

mentalman1369 said...

1. but loading blooger.com doesnt take long -- so post more stuff! (though by now im sure youre not capped anymore -- unless you download movies illegally (which you dont, im sure) like i do)
2. sure you do. it's ok, the other 350 people in our course believe the same thing. i on the other hand, dont believe. i commit. MURDER. mwhahaa....kidding -- clearly.
3. that sounds awesome! the most our lecturer does is accidentally turn the overhead projection on its side. so hilarious!NOT! (borat-style)
4. yep. dont forget the good ol' backside attack!
5. oh wow. that has got to be the weirdest thing i've ever heard (well techincally heard of) a maths teacher say. and believe you me, i've had some WEIRD maths teachers (though i think they're all pretty weird, dontcha think?)
6. ooo naughty naughty! but tell me at least you were listing to some proper music? if you so much as utter syllables like katy perry or lady gaga i WILL slaughter you, ya hear? kidding! (i hope... for your sake, at least)
7. dont worry, we can suck together...(eurgh wow that actually sounds really bad! friggin heck im starting to sound like our chem lecturer! (who..sadly, is not teaching us anymore... :'( )
8. yep...and they end up driving taxi cabs while their phd hangs flaccidly on their wall at home.
9. oh but it's easter now! (well, not when you wrote this, but meh, close enough!)
10. i have to disagree, respectively, of course.
i mean, WERE YOU THERE FOR THAT THUNDERSTORM!?!?! i rest my case.
11. i will assume that a leyland mini minor is a car (as im too lazy to make a new tab to google it) (and i will also assume you have good taste in aesthetics), so i will say this: get it! if it makes you happy then do it. the best explanation of the meaning of life that i've come across so far is, essentially, the pursuit of happiness. if it makes you happy, DO IT!
12. [psst, you there! that's right, you, past-julia! did you know im a psychic? yea, i bet you a million bucks that you're going to have an 18th bday party.]
----------

And now you owe me a million dollars.

13. i have not. nor bio. nor linguistics. nor calc. yay me!
14. so was i. then i read your blog. :D

(p.s. EPIC! i just realised youre initals are JD! not only is it JD from scrubs (!!) but (randomly this popped into my head just then) also Juris Doctor, teh law degree that unis now offer cos they're too cheap to have proper undergrad LLBs (tho not in anyway insinuating youre cheap -- that was just some more release of annoyance and anger at australian unis..sigh..when will they learn...)