Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Blessing

I'm really excited about
- Lunch with Shehaha tomorrow
- Dinner with the gang on Thursday
- Biomed camp
- Getting a car hopefully soon
And the main one:
EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP

This afternoon I was taking the train back from uni early cos I had a driving lesson at 2, but the stupid parentals weren't picking up their phones meaning I would have to take a bus and then walk, but I didn't have a zone 2 ticket and after almost being caught at Jordanville the other day I am NEVER NEVER NEVER doing the wrong thing ever again :) Anyway I thought I'd have to get out at Holmesglen, buy a ticket and then have to wait a half hour to take the next train to Mt Wave, meaning I'd be late for my lesson. But as I got out, this little old lady in a wheelchair had to get on the train, so the driver had to get out the ramp and all, giving me enough time to buy my ticket, validate it and get on. To cut the long story short, I wasn't late. This seems like such a trivial thing, but to me, it was another answered prayer. And I dunno, I guess it's the little things that count, cos it kinda made my day :)

Love, Jd



EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP EASTER CAMP

No comments: