Monday, March 9, 2009

The Next Chapter

And so uni begins. Well, it's begun for awhile already but I haven't found time to blog until now...and for once it's actually true. The past two weeks have been insanely hectic. But it's a good busy. After a three month break I'm more than ready to get back into routine although the early mornings are a killer...Aside from that though UNI IS SO MUCH FUN! I think in life so many things get built up only to let you down. Take for example O-Week. It was so TAME! And apart from meeting people, it was kinda boring...just information sessions 24/7. This only real fun part was that Friday night and sneaking into that club :D Though to be honest, I HONESTLY didn't know you needed i.d, I mean seriously. It's a uni function! As if they had frigging tight bouncers at the front! But yes, got in thanks to Andrea and her sister's connections who snuck me out a wristband. Fun times :) But back to the point. UNI IS IN NO WAY A LET DOWN. I get it now how people say that uni is the best time of your life. It's so fun and relaxed and the people are so friendly. Maybe I like it so much cos I haven't done any work yet and only opened a textbook today but seriously, it really is so much better than school. And this is coming from somebody who has 22 contact hours and wants to kill herself on Sunday nights, knowing she has to get up at 6am the next day for an 8am chem lecture.

Anyway. Point of this rant: uni rocks :) And I'm really glad I chose biomed.

Love, Julia

1 comment:

SueZen said...

ooh scary, i can't believe you've gone on to uni before me! :(
i leave in august, and i'm so excited!
yay, glad you're enjoying yourself :) :)
keep updating your blog julsy poo.

love you.