Friday, January 1, 2010

Bound To Wander Down That One Way Road

Hellooooo 2010!
I have a good feeling about this year :) It's already off to a good start! Spent nye down at Phillip Island with Linley and our families and it was awesome getting to hang out after so long. Her brothers brought their own fireworks with them so at midnight we set them off and almost burnt down several houses and cars. They went off in all directions...it was a tad crazy, not to mention dangerous. But a lot of fun :)

Things to look forward to in 2010:
- COSTA RICA in ten days! I can't wait to just get on that plane to start my five week adventure already!
- EUROPE with Amy in June/July
- second year uni! and hopefully a lot fewer hours...
- getting to see Linley and Gabby around Melb Uni

Resolutions for 2010:
- spend more time with the one who loves me most
- get a job
- join the gym
- get my P's

Last years resolution of getting a job was a total fail, though what did I expect...I didn't even apply anywhere...
Here's hoping this year will be a little better :)

Love Julia

No comments: