Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Muchos Funos

We went bungy jumping today! It was insane! I thought I'd chicken out but after seeing a couple of people come up safely, I was fine! The first couple of seconds were crazy as but once you've reached the bottom and the rope pulls you up it's so much fun swinging around, looking down at the river below. The first time wasn't enough so I went twice! I'll put up the video as soon as I can :)

Tomorrow is graduation from the spanish classes and we have to say goodbye to our homestay family. It's going to be soooo sad.
Then we stay a night in a hotel before splitting up and going to our projects. Two weeks of construction work and cold showers whoo!

Love, Julia

2 comments:

ASH CHAN said...

bungEE not bungy poolia

Julia Donald said...

well where i went trash it was bungY jumping :)