Saturday, August 16, 2008

Got Nothing But Time On My Hands

Wagged JWalk last night. Well not technically since I had no lift back. But yeah at least it was productive? Made nutella cupcakes and gosh NUTELLA IS SO YUM! Couldn't stop eating it from the jar :P No pics, camera dead.
Zero sacs next week makes for a very relaxing weekend. Melb Uni open day tomorrow and then Linley and her family's coming over :) Minimal amounts of homework so yay. Found this recipe on the internet I want to try out... caramel apple cupcakes. And it has nothing to do with chocolate which is good...gotta break that addiction of mine :P Not that caramel is much better. But still.
Everyone seems sick...Dad, Andrea, Julie...get better soon! And don't make me sick either :P
Good luck to everyone doing the 40 hr famine this weekend!

Love, Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was sick too. conveniently forgot?
one day, you have to bake me stuff :)

....eventually.

Unknown said...

i.effing.hate.english