Sunday, August 3, 2008

I ♥ Cupcakes

Baking is so much fun. And relaxing. These are chocolate cupcakes with chocolate strawberry filling, chocolate glaze and vanilla buttercream frosting. I think I added an extra cup of sugar into the frosting by accident...recipe said 2 cups...I think I did 3...oops. Oh well. If they're really too sweet I can always scrape it off. They're for tomorrows bake day :) Everyone in our group (hopefully) is making something and bringing it to school to share...it's going to be so yummmm.


This weekends been pretty good. Went shopping yesterday and bought a belated bday present for Amy. Monash Uni open day was todayyy...I think I'm gonna make med at Monash my first preference. But they confirmed my worst fears...interviews are given based purely on your UMAT result and not enters. So. Chance of me getting an interview is very slim... Nevertheless if God wants me at Monash, I'll get in. Otherwise I guess thats not where I'm meant to be. Trust and obey right? I guess it was silly to think that getting into med would be easy. Nobody said it'd be a piece of cake.

Ah back to cake. I can't wait for tomorrow :) Results are out too! Finally!

Love, Julia

5 comments:

Jon said...

wow
you are probably like the coolest baker i know, juls
you should consider opening a bakery!
stuff medicine at monash! :)

which also means more cupcakes for me + the ones i will be receiving at the end of your VCE :D

Julia Donald said...

aaaaaahahaha
i think you mean 'the one cupcake' that you'll get at the end of the year :P and don't forget you'll be owing me that cake too :D

Jon said...

don't speak too soon, ms. 99.95 :D

SueZen said...

ooh yummyyy.
i blogged. hahahah
and that's how much i love you!

Julia Donald said...

AWESOME! yay another blog to stalk :D
i miss you :(