Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tell Me How Anybody Thinks Under This Condition

I'm getting braces. For two years :(
I was incredibly annoyed. But now I'm not. Sugar does that to me. And after that mango cheesecake, two chocolate muffins and countless choc chip cookies, I have enough sugar in me for the next few days.
So if you want to tell me you hate me, now's the time. I'm feeling very mellow :)
When actually I shouldn't. Loads of homework after that wasted weekend. *SIGH* And now the braces news. I can't believe I have to go through graduation, my 18th, first year uni and most of second year, with braces. Eeeew.
Ok I'll stop whinging now. I guess if braces are the only thing I have to complain about, I'm pretty lucky :)

Love, Julia

P.S Happy hundredth blog to me :) Ahaha talk about a summer-holiday-boredom-filler that went way overboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AREEE YOUUUU I DIDNT KNOWWWW

Julia Donald said...

mmhmm :(