Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Making Plans Not To Make Plans While I'm Here

Got my statement today. A bit disappointed to be honest. I know, I know, any sane person would be happy, overjoyed in fact to get those marks. Guess that makes me insane? But I was a bit...I dunno...dissatisfied? I think that's the right word. Though it was quite amusing...doing better in chem than bio that is :P Doubling the scores though is really really dumb..cos every mistake you make gets doubled. Mmm I should be happy.
Quadruple spare tomorrow :)

Love, Julia

6 comments:

Jon said...

juls, the only thing you should be dissatisfied with is the feeling of making me 6 yummy sugar-coated muffins at the end of this year

then again.. that might make you happy :D
i know i will be!

well done on your midyears again rargh

Anonymous said...

yeah you're so dissapointing julia. not full marks? i'm ashamed to know you.

Marcus Wong said...

hahaha julia. you frigging psychopath. but i see your pain. enjoy science, you scientist! eeeeew science. :(

Julia Donald said...

pfft please.

jon: you'll be getting one cupcake and i'll be getting a cake :)
andrea: you spelt disappointed the way i did before i spellchecked it ahahah :D
marcus: sciences rock and you know it :) and i'm no psychopath.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
that actually makes sense. like appointment?

i spelt aggressive wrong until this year as well. and hierarchy.i thought it was agressive and heirachy.
disappointing disappointing disappointing disappointing. i will not spell it wrong again. ever.

I WANT LAURENT CAKE.

Julia Donald said...

AHAhahaha yeahhhh i suck at spelling :D
what's laurent cake?! sounds yummy. actually anything with 'cake' in the name sounds yummy :P