Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life's But A Walking Shadow

Found out some shocking news today...Hannah Modra died yesterday. She was a good friend in primary but I hadn't spoken to her since. It is SO UNBELIEVEBLY SAD. Her poor family. They have been through SO much. Hannah's brothers disability, her mums cancer and now her dying. She was such a bubbly, happy Christian so it's so hard to understand why she did what she did. I wonder what was going on in her mind beforehand. It really makes you think how fragile life is. One mistake, one not-thought-out act of desperation and it can all be over. I wish we had 9 lives. But I guess God wanted us to be with him sooner rather than later. Ahhhhhh. So freaking sad.

R.I.P Hannah.

Enough of the depressing d'n'm thoughts.

Today was so gay. Got woken up at 6 freaking 30 by Angela and Dad and Jon. Ange, to go to gym, Dad, to take her and Jon, to catch the train to school. HAHAH suckers. Went to hospital again to visit someone then came home. Only to take a ONE HOUR MATHS TEST ON THE LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS. Like seriously. That is messed up. People shouldn't even have tuition on the holidays let alone take a test to get into a tuition place. Oooh that place is really scary. For each exam thing, they not only post up the top scorers on the bulletin board but the three people who got the lowest marks. I think that's even more messed up than tuition on the holidays. How do they expect encourage people to do better? By publicly humiliating them? That's not right. I don't know if I want to go there anymore. Waaaaay too hardcore. Ahahah I should probably see whether I got into it or not before I decide anything :P I could hardly remember anything. Not using my brain for like 10 weeks has taken a serious toll. Stupid logs. I knew I should have revised them beforehand.

And School tomorrow. Kinda excited :)

Love, Julia

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so sad about Hannah.
How did she die?

dreamer_bubz said...

you're going to dr he too ? =]

this is barbara btw

Anonymous said...

http://www.mytalk.com.au/aspx/pages/mediaplayer.aspx?t=audio&w=8804

Hi, I'm Shayaga, i dont know if you remember me, but i went to essex heights too.
The above web address is an interview with Hannah's parents on the radio.
It will give you a greater insight into why; if you're still wondering.
--i just found your blog, when i typed in hannah modra in google btw : ) --

Anonymous said...

http://www.mytalk.com.au/aspx/pages/mediaplayer.aspx?t=audio&w=8804

-sorry, its shayaga again, i realised i didnt paste in the full address.
the above address is the right one :)

Anonymous said...

io&w=8804

-sorry im annoyn!!
-add the above to the end of the previous web adresses :P

Anonymous said...

http://www.hannahmodra.info/Pictures.htm

Anonymous said...

http://www.hannahmodra.info/index.htm

Anonymous said...

more than a year since Hannah's tragic passing. still feel so sad for hannah's sadness and that she felt so alone despite so many family, friends, church associates.. I was an adult when diagnosed with depression. I felt so guilty. such a failure, felt embarrassed to go to chemist to get anti- depressant script filled., pharmicist said dont worry many people on this medication.
once medication 'kicked in' felt normal again!!
We need to be taught in early secondary school years that it's ok to feel such feelings and more importantly, ok to talk about depression and even take medication to help deal with it.

Anonymous said...

hannah, you were a beautiful flower, why did you die so young before you could truly blossom.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!