Sunday, January 27, 2008

This Is What I Do Instead Of Homework

I should start my holiday homework...I've been meaning to start since this year began actually :P Ahahah oh well. Still have until Friday.

Anyway, these past few days have been quite hectic.

Thursday - Went for another bikeride with Linley. We went to my old primary school Essex Heights where they have this AWESOME sunflower field and good trees to climb :) and then to Damper Creek. It started raining on us but it was fun anyway :D Went grocery shopping then cooked a fantabulous dinner for everyone :) in the process burning myself with hot oil...Slept over at Linley's house.
Friday - Went to Linley's old house in Healesville. Watched Josie and the Pussycats on TV (funniest/weirdest movie ever) and helped mow their lawn :) Watched stupid Djokovic beat Federer ;( Slept over again.
Saturday - Woke up late, got home at about 2pm...bummed around...went to Marcus' 18th which was fun but also meant a consecutive 5th night going to bed after 12, meaning I was dead by
Sunday - Had to get to church at EIGHT IN THE MORNING. Earliest I've woken up all holidays :P Went to Knox with family but ditched them and joined Gabby and her boyfriends (her brothers group) at Nandos. Shopped for a bit then came home...didn't really do anything. Watched Djokovic beat Tsonga ahhhh so gay. Everyone I want to win, loses; Federer, Nadal, Dellaqua, Ivanovic and Tsonga. Also finished "Sherlock Holmes: The Sign of Four" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle yesterday. Biggest shock ever: Sherlock Holmes is a DRUG ADDICT. He injects either cocaine or morphine into his arm whenever he gets bored. I was extremely disappointed but other than that the book was good :D


Today was tres boring. Cleaned the bathrooms for Mum...pretty much it...wanted to bake a cake or muffins or SOMETHING but we didn't have enough ingrediants grr. Also didn't get any homework done. I'm the worst procrastinator ever. I think I'll go to state tomorrow and just not leave until I finish. Doubt it'll work...I'll just go to the fiction section and get a book. Oh well...worth a try. On another note, I've FOUND MY PHONE! wooo...felt so cut off and isolated without it :P

I would upload more pictures, but I think the internet is capped and Jonathan is laying all the blame on me. TYPICAL. Oh, and if I'm talking to you on msn and suddenly sign out, it's not me it's Jonathan cutting off my internet. He's angry cos I won't lend him my straightener. He should be thanking me for trying to stop him turning into a wannabe hardcore asian gangster. And I'll probably be made to get rid of this paragraph. OH WELL.

Love, Julia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yknow, i just don't think guys are meant to have straighteners. it's just plain queer.