Friday, January 18, 2008

Picture of the Week

No, Tiger, you can't drink from there.

Went shopping at Knox with Gabby today. It was awesome. Found a dress to wear to either the induction dinner, yr 12 formal, valedictory dinner or graduation dinner (are the last two seperate or the same thing?) and it was mega-cheap for a formal-ish dress :D Very happy. (Gabby, we forgot to take pictures!) Ooh also bumped into Kasten and Nicole there :)

I also got to add two more books to my new bookcase; Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas yay. When I have a house of my own I'm going to have a library and fill every wall with books and a comfy couch :)

After that we went to Linley's house to pick up Jonathan and ended up staying there for a bit.

Dead tired now.
Love Julia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yknow my host family in france kind of had that. they had this wall that was completely covered with books and cds, and that was like just about half the books they had in the house....

im going to have that one day too. yknow, if i could manage to live in one house for more than 2 years.

anyway my host bro made me take off the link to my blog cause he doesnt like the video. how mean is that?