Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

It's been a fairly fun few days :) Got my braces tightened on Friday. The guy put in a wire double the thickness of the old one so I'm still not eating hard foods. And my top teeth are moving faster than the bottom ones so they don't match up and I can't bite together :( Quite the annoying.

Aside from that, I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about having an 18th party. It would be fun...but it takes too much effort...I'm quite tempted to let my birthday slide by without event. Though today I went to Ikea (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT STORE!!!) and they had all these pretty things...couldn't help buying a few lanterns and fairy lights...and oh it'd be so fun to make invites :P I don't know...might have a small party.

Last Sunday was church...and my first time looking after the kiddies! They're all 0-4 yrs and soooooo cute. Though their lack of attention span is incredible. Two minutes into a story or song and they'd start crawling off somewhere :P I can't believe I was ever that small or wriggly...

Bed now :)
Love, Julia

No comments: