Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting, Wishing, Wanting ♥

I just finished Friends :( It was so sadddd knowing there are no more episodes left to watch...they should seriously make a Friends movie!! Ahh what am I going to do now? There's nothing left! Ahah that's so sad...but since China all I've been doing at home is watching Friends. Now I'm going to be even more bored than I normally am. But without a doubt, Friends was the best tv show ever. Oh and on this topic, The Shawshank Redemption is the best movie ever! Saw it with Preeta and Shehara last weekend and it is SO GOOD! Just don't watch it turned up around parents or younger siblings hahahaha.

Went back to Ikea today. Bought some shoeracks and few other things. Oh and meatballs! Hahaha they're so yummm. I'm so bored. Ah ok I'll stop babbling...I should really write a resume and get a job. Yeah I think I'll do that.

Love, Julia

p.s happy valentines day!

1 comment:

yCuL.. - said...

aww i love friends tooo and it is sad :(

BTW I LOVE the meatballs in ikea too it's awesooommmeeeeee