Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little Did I Know

I had a random thought today; why does February have 28 days? I mean, why don't they take a day from July and another day from August and give them to February... so that February, July and August all have 30 days. I mean, then we get two extra days of summer! Doesn't that just make sense?

On a less random note, Angela got accepted onto the Junior Commonwealth Games Squad!! Only 3 girls were added onto the squad this year from the entire country and Ange was one of them!! I'm so proud of her! Congrats Pangey!

Today was so boring...just bummed at home, watching friends and answering endless questions from this lady from The Age. They're doing some article for the metro section on people starting uni soon...OH!!! Actually I did do something exciting today! I built a bookcase!! It's really pretty and fits my room perfectly. I'll put up pictures as soon as I fill it up :D

Preeta left for Sydney today :( Going to miss you. Gosh Sydney sucks. No offence :) We had lunch yesterday with Yin, Sue Yean and Amanda. Steamboat actually! It was yummy. And then we had crepes afterwards. Even yummier. And then we had pasta at Sheharas house for dinner. Yum too haha. Clearly ate way too much yesterday...

Gotta go finish these interview questions now...
Love, Julia

No comments: