Sunday, February 3, 2008

Farewell Holidays

Well. This sure was a productive weekend. NOT. I did absolutely no homework, except the methods holiday assignment :P What did I do instead you ask? I spent unhealthy amounts of time on the computer and watching TV. Oh, and there was Marks bday dinner which was fun as. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Man, it still feels like the holidays. Which is why I'm dreading the start of the first full week of school, which will finally put an end to all the sleeping in, going out and lazy days which symbolise the holidays. So. Me in all my weirdness and randomness decided to write a goodbye letter to the lovely holidays which are going on a holiday until the summer of '09.

Dear Summer of '08,
Thank you for being the most awesomely awesome holidays yet. I absolutely loved it how you let me sleep in till 1 in the afternoon and spend many consecutive days in my pjs. At first I thought you would be bad but it was surprisingly easy to forget all about homework, of which I really should start. Thank you for the beach, sleepovers, cook-athons, bikerides, catching up, mass-baking, parties, picnics, photos, friends and heck, I'll even thank you for my sunburn (although not for the peeling, which is really quite gross). Thank you for all those unforgettable moments. I won't forget you summer of '08 and I hope when you come back as the summer of '09, you'll be even better. I can't wait already. Noosa, here we come! So, summer of '08, thank you for a great time. Farewell.

Love, Julia

No comments: