Sunday, February 10, 2008

School Tomorrow, Kill Me Now.

Wooo, this weekend has been awesome! Partied with V, J, G, and the rest of the GCOC gang at M's 18th Bday Party yesterday. Twas tres fun.


AHAha cheesy grin, pastily white skin ahhh gay.


Skipped church today :( And for the second year in a row I missed the time capsule thing!!!!! I SO would not have skipped if I had known that was going to happen today! ARGHARGHARG.

Came across THE best pick up line ever, thanks to V. Anyway here it goes: "I wish I was adenine, so I could be paired with U" HAHAHAHAH still cracks me up. (Sorry for all non-bio people and non-nerdy people who probably have NO idea what that's all about). Funniest thing ever.

Love, Julia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a good night
and you didn't come to church the day after. sighh mis youu!
lovelovelove

Anonymous said...

good night that.. charming guy in the photo

Anonymous said...

JULIA..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE THE PICK UP LINE.. it's hilarious ..and corny at the same time =D

this is lucy btw