Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two Words: Europe. Wait, Make That One.

Ok guys. Change of plans. I am now taking a gap year :D WOOHOO to delaying 15 years in uni :) Our plans are so far, to work in England for 6 months (saving) and then travelling for the other 6 months. Gosh. I am so excited I could jump up and down screaming with delight. But I shall contain myself, that is until we book tickets and make this thing a reality. Then I will go crazy.


Now that is breathtaking. (Thanks Shehara for the pics :D) Oh I really really really really really really hope we can go.

But first. Need to pass year 12. And currently, I will not be doing that until I start this stoopid English 'encountering conflict' personal reflection. I mean, what if you haven't encountered conflict personally? Ahh. Must think of something.
Investiture assembly tomorrow. Eew. Blazers. But triple spare ooooooooh yeah :D

Love, Julia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg!!! gap year in europe?!?!?!


AMAZING IS WHAT IT IS!