Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Shehara! (for tomorrow)

Today was such a fun day :) We held a surprise party for Sheharas bday at lunch...well not me. but Preeta did :) and it was funnnn. SO much food. Anyway here are some photos.

Oh my goodness. That photo of Shehara in the middle cracks me up everytime I see it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everyone singing happy birthday to her.
The curry group plus me and Jessie hahahaAhahaha. That's us with Sheharas unicorn/horse head on a stick thing :) Nobody rode on it though. How dissapointing.

Just finished writing an essay that took me 4 hrs to do. English sac on Monday? Yeah. So dead.

Hope you all have a good weekend!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW SHEHARA!

Love, Julia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg! DID SIX SETS OF METHODS IN 2 HOURS WITHOUT TAKING A BREAK!

And for the first time ever, I'm up to date

okay, admittedly, didn't do any of the sheets, or the extra questions, and skipped extended response and calculator based questions, but hey, I'M UP TO DATE WITH METHODS!

hope you're having a good weekend nerding :D