Thursday, April 10, 2008

Farewell 16!

In a few hours or so I will have officially completed by 16th year. Gosh. How old am I? 16 I reckon is the perfect age...17 just sounds so old. And it's too close to 18, which is when you're officially not a child anymore :( that's sad. I don't want to grow up. But tomorrow will be good :D I get my ipod touch! woohoo :D And it's the perfect day. No english tomorrow. Which is the best birthday present PLC could give me. And a double spare :) And then yr 12 bonding afternoon and dinner. Yay. And it's the end of the week. Double yay.

Only downside: Dr He term 1 exam on Saturday. GEEZ give me a break. I really hope I don't spend all of tomorrow worrying that I'm going to get there and simply stare at the paper for 1 and a half hours. Which I probably will. BUT I DON'T CARE. No homework tomorrow. Full stop. My birthday present to myself :)

Love, Julia

No comments: