Friday, April 18, 2008

Ignore: Another Whingefest

Today was really really really bad. Normally the extent of my 'bad day' is too much homework...but today really was bad. Today was sports day which I already knew was going to be boring, but I woke up with a swollen gum around a certain particular extremely annoying tooth that has costed my parents over a thousand dollars and many trips to the dentist. Let me explain. I went to the dentist over a year ago and she pointed out that I needed to get a filling there. But I had an orthodontist appointment to see if I needed braces in a month so she said she wouldn't do anything to the tooth cos I might need it pulled out if I got braces. But the ortho said I didn't really need braces so nothing happened to that tooth. A couple of months later I went back to the dentist and they had to do this massive filling on it since so much time had passed. THEN the next time I went to the dentist they found an infection where that tooth was, so I needed a root canal, costing $1000 and three trips to the dentist. SO. When I saw my gum swollen I knew that it had to be that tooth that simply had some sort of vendetta against me. ANYWAY. Went to the dentist today. And that stupid friggin tooth is infected AGAIN and now needs to be pulled out. WTH. As if one infection and a root canal wasn't enough. So now. I'm going to end up with a hole. MEANING I NEED BRACES. BRACES. EEW. IN YEAR 12!!! I really feel like crying. It's so unfair...I brush my teeth twice a day and this is what I get. My brother goes for weeks on end without touching a toothbrush and has THE most perfect, straight, white teeth. I don't even think he's had a filling before.

AND THEN. Coming back from the dentist, Preeta's english tutor rang up to see she was full and couldn't tutor me. *sigh* so I'll fail the sac. Beyond caring now. Braces. Eew. At least the ortho does magic tricks?

Hope your day was better than mine.

Love, Julia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol jd...

i feel very satisfied reading your blog :)

Julia Donald said...

:P is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Jon said...

ohhh
that's why you weren't there last night. haha aw
i hope you are feeling better!
braces will be fine!

Julia Donald said...

AHAh i wasn't THAT devastated. i couldn't get a lift there :P but i was there in spirit ;)

Anonymous said...

why don't u get a tooth implant?
i'm getting one =D


Lucy

Julia Donald said...

yeah i could but my teeth are overcrowded as it is :P
why do you need an implant?