Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Hate Mondays


No actually I don't hate mondays. I hate mondays with english sacs. Have I said lately how much I hate english? Well. I'll say it again. I hate english.

That is all all I have to say.

Actually no it's not. I feel like writing some more.

Friendships are fickle things aren't they? They come, they go, they get stronger, they get weaker, sometimes without you even noticing at all. It just seems strange how quickly things can change. How do you know when to let go of things or keep trying? I dunno. Seems like a lot of groups are having friendship difficulties.

Ange came first at states today. So she'll be competing at nationals next month in Vodaphone Arena. I used to think it'd suck to have a famous or successful sister...but I can't wait. YOU BETTER GO TO THE OLYMPICS OR I'LL
...never help you with math again?

I thought I'd end with a short statement. I hate english.

Love, Julia

P.S
HAHA I just realised. Those are Preeta's initials. Quite appropriate since I stole this picture from her.

Ah. The PLC class of '08. I love these people. They give me warm and fuzzy feelings.

3 comments:

Mark Ong said...

good luck with the sac and such! im sure your nerding powers are sufficiently ready.hope the week goes well, i updated as well!
anyway take care, love from the singapore armed forces

Jon said...

thats where you are tonight...
studying!
best of luck, yes?
expecting another perfect scoree ;)
haha good luck to your sister!
hope to see her at the olympics too!

Julia Donald said...

ahh i'm afraid even with my nerding powers fully recharged, they were not enough to overcome the hardness of english. i have failed my nerding powers.

as for the perfect score. you'll see me fly to the moon before i get a 50. not that a 50 wouldn't be lovely. but i have faced reality. and it says no.