Thursday, April 17, 2008

Help Please ;)

Dilemma #1: To quit ballet or not to quit.

For ballet:
- it's pretty much my only extra-curricular activity
- it keeps me some what fit and flexible

Against ballet:
- it's year 12, ballet reduces my nerding time
- cbb going

Dilemma #2: WHICH DRESS SHOULD I WEAR TO THE FORMAL?

Dress #1

- most expensive...an extra $70
- the colour's a gorgeous apple green, but you can't really see in this dodge photo
- bought it two days ago

Dress #2
- too casual?
- also expensive...$200
- I have an unhealthy obsession with this dress
- the materials a strange non-shiny, non-typical-formal-dress, heavy material
- also bought two days ago (being an incredibly indecisive person I bought them both and will take one back when I eventually figure out which one to wear)

OR Dress #3

- I got this ages ago, it was pretty much an impulse buy because it's a size too big but was so cheap ($40)
- It has weird removable straps which I don't like...
- I was thinking about wearing this to valedictory or graduation?

The Group likes the first dress, Mum likes the first dress, Angela likes the second dress, I don't think anybody's seen the third...As for me? I have no clue :)

Love, Julia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i propose apple green dress! although none of the photos load for me =P but choice no. 1 sounds like the best choice given my expertise in eeny meeny miny mo.
oh and i changed my layout! no wonder it looked familar! =P

Julia Donald said...

HAHAHA
you didn't need to change your layout because of me! change it back! :P

Jon said...

mmm apple green..
yeah go for that one :D

Julia Donald said...

yeah i think i will wear that dress :) everyone seems to like it over the others.