Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Second Last Day of The Holidays

Gosh the holidays have gone fast. You always think that 2 weeks is gonna be ages and you'll get heaps done...but then they just go by in a flash...kind of like my life. As if I'm turning 17 in 5 days! Ah this isn't conceptual synthesis btw...
So. Today I went to church at 7:30 in the morning...earliest I've woken up in...hmm...since the last time I played piano at church? I dunno...I don't even wake up that early to go to school. Anyway...communion was hilarious today. I was playing this phrase over and over again...winding down... and just as I was about to end the song Pastor Clem goes "As Julia keeps playing lalala...". "SHOOT" Back to the start I go...ahh so cringeworthy. But hey, afterwards I got a natural complimentarity so it couldn't have sounded as bad as I thought it did?
Oh well. Went home, did some hw, then went to Linley's house for her party/dinner thing :) Twas fun. But I still don't have the camera cord so no pics...sorryyyy

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Love, Julia

No comments: